Artworks pottery studio is the ideal attraction for a fun activity, family day out or group event.
Located in Portmarnock, Co. Dublin, Artworks is aimed at adults and children who like to create or paint their own ceramic artworks in an informal and fun setting. Priced from €10 per person, Artworks provides the ideas, the materials and the staff to guide you in your creative ceramic adventure.
Ever felt like throwing a pot on a pottery wheel or painting your own tea-pot? Artworks welcome people of all ages to visit our studio and create their own unique artwork in a relaxed setting. All ages and artistic inclinations are welcome. Choose your experience from the following:
- Paint a pot or animal - from €10 - ideal for kids
- Decorate your own mug for the office or home - €13 for the pleasure
- Reserve a table for a social/family occasion or birthday
- Throw a pot on the pottery wheel - €20 for 30 minute lesson - daily lessons
- Learn a new painting technique - weekly 2-hour workshops €20
- Learn how to handbuild your own pot - weekly 2-hour workshops
Artworks specialises in group events and family celebrations. Artworks also offers a clay imprints service for baby hands and feet.
- No lower or upper age limit — all ages welcome.
- Booking essential
- Sessions usually last 1-2 hours on average.
The Artworks Creative day out Experience aims to be informal and fun. The group will learn 3 pottery making and painting technique following instruction and demonstration from staff. Visitors then create their own personalised ceramic pieces. The Day out experience includes morning & afternoon tea/coffees. The price for a half day experience, including 2 workshops and teas & coffees, is €45 pp or €65 pp for a full day, including 3 workshops. At the end of the day, you will have created your very own unique hand made pottery pieces which you can use yourself or as gifts.