Malahide Castle Demesne
Malahide Demesne Regional Park covers an area of 109 ha or 270 acres. The park was in the ownership of the Talbot Family between 1185 and 1975. The parkland is a good example of an eighteenth century landscape park with perimeter woodland belt surrounding extensive lawns.
The Park also includes a Children's Playground, 9 hole, par 3 Golf Course, 18 hole pitch & Putt Course, Sports Pitches, Tennis Courts and Cricket Pitch, an exercise trail and a boules area.
The Park is situated within easy walking distance of the centre of Malahide Village.
- By Car: Signposted from the M1/N1 Dublin-Belfast and from the main Dublin to Malahide road.
- By Bus: Bus 42 from Talbot Street in Dublin city centre.
- By Train: Just a short walk from Malahide Train Station on the main line from Dublin to Drogheda/Dundalk.
- Malahide Castle & Visitor Centre
- Coach, bus and car parking available
- Tours available by audio guide in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese
- Avoca - Restaurant and Retail Shop, Telephone +353 1 84630
Malahide Castle Demesne is owned and managed by Fingal County Council