Malahide Golf Club
Malahide Golf Club, situated in North County Dublin, is a 27-hole parkland golf course which is enjoyed by members and visitors alike. The golf course is located about two kilometres from the centre of the Dublin seaside villages of Malahide and Portmarnock. Malahide Golf Club was founded in 1892 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in Ireland. The club moved to its present location in 1990. The golf course offers 27 holes of varying challenges, created by the combination of water hazards, trees and raised greens on all three nines.
The golf course was originally designed by Eddie Hackett, the distinguished golf course architect, who was responsible for some of the best-known Irish golf courses in the past 30 years. In 2006/7 the Blue Nine was redeveloped and more recently the Red Nine iwas also developed in 2009/10 by the renowned Golf Architect Jeff Howes, further enhancing and developing the challenges.
Members and visitors are well served in our fine clubhouse overlooking the course and with views across Dublin city to the Wicklow mountains beyond. A full bare and restaurant are available on site. Full information about green fee and golf society rates are provided in our green fees section, where you may also make a tee-time reservation. The Golf Club is located close to both Dublin Airport and Dublin city and is easily accessed from the M50 and M1 motorways and, therefore, easy to get to from the rest of Ireland.
Beechwood, The Grange, Malahide.
T: +353 (0) 1 846 1611
F: +353 (0) 1 846 1270